Sunday, July 2, 2017

What Would You Do With This?



So the other day I found this thing.  It was so cool.  I've never come across anything like it. I'm not sure how to describe it.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it but I do know I will find a use for it in my classroom!
This thing needs to be seen to be pondered. 












Voila:

                                                   

What on Earth do you think this is?  
But more importantly, how could this thingamabob be used in your classroom Leave your guesses and uses in the comments below and I'll fill you in on Monday.

My 4-year-old son has adopted it as his toy for the week that we're here in Bemidji, Minnesota on vacation.  It's been a key, a sword, a remote control and a pirate's treasure X.  And he's broken it once. . .but I fixed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment