Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Teach Like Ghana. . .NO!

I am listening to a great podcast episode and had to share because I'm making a connection to Finland.

I started listening to this podcast last year and quickly finished season 1.  Luckily season 2 just came out.  Episode 2, called "Ghana's Parent Trap" is very interesting because I immediately visualized a spectrum where the U.S. was in the middle, Finland was on the right and Ghana (a small African nation) was on the left.  I'll admit, I am very surprised at what is happening in Ghana with pre-K education because I didn't think this could/would happen in third world Africa. 
I don't want to give it all away but it's an amazing episode that made me sad and worried at first but happy by the end.

I would love to hear your thoughts on the episode, so please share them with me. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment