Friday, October 26, 2018

#gradingpaperschallen

I love song parodies, videos and stuff like that!
I've got some Weird Al in me for sure.

When I was a kid, I would make SNL videos for my friend's birthday presents.  
Now I get to create and share parodies at my school with our weekly TV news announcements to promote events happening at school.  It's so much fun!

So when I recently found out about the Instagram #gradingpaperschallenge started by Ron Clark, I knew I had to get my groove on.

I had a blast learning how to pretend sing in Korean as well as the Gangnam style dance.  But I didn't realize that Instagram videos are usually only 15 seconds long.  So I thought I would give a link to where you can watch the whole thing.

If you're a teacher, you've got to do this!





No comments:

Post a Comment