Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ole! and a Science Fair Guide FREEBIE

Hola de Mexico!
It's spring break right now in my district and my family headed south of the border to soak up the sun and heat.  We've had a marvelous time so far in Cabo playing in the pool, watching whales, riding around our resort on golf cart trucks and eating way too many nachos and refried beans.  The awesome part is that we're not going back yet....I have a student teacher who takes over full time tomorrow so I took advantage of that and took an extra week off, muy bien!


Being me, I can't put work away on vacay, so as much as I was looking forward to working my butt off on new teaching resources I'm also completing our school yearbook and getting the online registration ready for our 4th annual kids triathlon....I really need to learn to say no.  At least I get my work done at night when my kids are in bed and I can sit by the pool.

Back at school, Math & Science night is coming up this week and I was able to finish the Science Fair project guide I put together for K-2 kiddos (since not many participate and my daughter, who is in Kindergarten, LOVES science).


This Science Fair Guide is FREE, so check it out and spread the love of science!


p.s.  For some strange reason, Blogger (the blog publishing website I use), is all in Spanish!  I just hope this post publishes because, although I try hard to use my poquito espagnol, there's a lot of words on here I don't know!


No comments:

Post a Comment