Monday, August 13, 2012

Made It Monday

I've been a busy bee this past week, keeping myself busy while watching the Olympics and waiting for my second child to arrive in less than 2 weeks!

This is my new job chart...I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was so cool!
So I used my Cricut, scrapbook paper, letter stickers and fadeless paper.  I put magnetic tape on the back so it stays on my filing cabinet and will make little magnetic names for my students, which will go on the chart itself.


Outer Space is my classroom theme once again....with accents of red/black/white & white polka dots.  So I went crazy with fabric!

Used magnetic tape, stapled to the back
to adhere it to my desk.

I write student's names on fat popsicle sticks and keep them in a jar to use when I need to randomly choose or call on students.  So I've jazzed up the sticks and the jar!




I also, finally, put my favorite Smart Board presentation up on TPT. 
I use my beloved Smart Board to manage my Daily 5 groups 
(students, noise, & behavior).  The file was on my Mac Mini at school and I finally brought it home.






Go check out all the fantastic ideas that are going on at:



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your i help. How do you make the phone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might need to buy your smart document! Everything is there at a glance including a timer! Love it! My only concern is I use a Promethean Board...I wonder if it will covert well???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Nelson: I used 1.5 pieces of fadeless paper from my school's art closet (1 piece is the size of a big sheet of construction paper). I rounded the edges with my scrapbook rounder thingy and for the grey border I just cut out strips of scrapbook paper and glued them on, rounding them in the corners too. I'm so excited to use it and to see the reactions from kids!

    Stephanie: Hmmmm, didn't think about Promethean boards :( Do you want to be my guinea pig? I can e-mail you the file so you can try to open it up at school and let me know the results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, would you really do that? I would LOVE to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete