Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mini Voice Recorders

I recently read about lots of great things other teachers just can't live without, via this linky party.


One of these things, mini voice recorders, is something I had never seen or heard of.  


But immediately I thought, "I could totally use those at independent stations/groups/games to facilitate kids doing the right thing right away."  So I quickly went to the Learning Resources to check them out.  Because I live in Alaska, the shipping was outrageous, so I went to eBay and used my TPT paypal money (cha ching) to buy them with much better shipping.  I was pleasantly surprised to find they came with batteries!

Looks bigger than it is.
A better perspective.


Width of my thumb

1 switch for: off/play/record

I'm very excited to use these little guys, 
I bought 3 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment