Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What Would You Do...with this?


Teachers everywhere are getting great ideas for their classrooms from Pinterest and blogs and finding great supplies from places like The Dollar Store and Target.  As you're out and about, do you ever buy something thinking "What can this be used for in my classroom?"  

I do!  Then it's like a game to see what creative use I can come up with.  But I got to thinking...2 heads are better than 1 and others might have an even BETTER idea than me. Then I got to thinking some more...others might be finding some interesting things that I could go out and get too!

So this is going to be my first foray into a linky party!


Here's what I would love to see:

1) Give me an idea for the item I found.

2) Post a picture of something you found and tell us:
    -What it is.
    -Where you found it. 
    -Your idea for how it could be used in your
      classroom.


Here's mine:

This is a mini paint sample book from Lowe's.  
They're FREE in the paint aisle!
Idea: write a letter on each page and kids can
practice (in small group or independently)
identifying or decoding the letters.





1 comment:

  1. I have an idea for you, but will save it until I link up. I have to go through my stuff to find my item.

    ReplyDelete