Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's All About the Little Things

This is my motto.  As any teacher does, I work extremely hard and love what I do.  But it’s so important to remember to take care of yourself and treat yourself.  Vacations are our #1 way of doing that, but it’s also about doing little things everyday to make sure you’re happy and healthy.  
A sign I bought at Northwoods Confections in Duluth, MN.



Listening to Pandora is one of my “little things” because music relaxes or energizes me and I’ve discovered a lot of new songs & artists.
I discovered this song, which goes right with my motto. 
Take a listen!
* San Pelligrino  * Taking pictures of flowers * JoAnn’s coupons
* NPR: Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me  * Sitting on my sunny porch
Etc. Etc. Etc. 

What are your "Little Things"?

No comments:

Post a Comment