Monday, April 8, 2013

Manic Monday *Freebie*

I'm baaaaaaack!

I've been MIA for the last two weeks or so.  We moved out of our house and into a hotel for the next two months as we await closing on our new house.
Luckily my sister flew up...a total surprise...and helped immensely with the kids (4.5 year old & 7-month-old) while we moved.  And now that we're settled, I have time once again to get back to all the projects that float around in my brain and want to come out.  

I'm on a partner & trio Readers' Theater kick because it's an AWESOME, highly successful way to improve your students' reading fluency...and they LOVE it!  I'm using all of the plays I create with most of my reading groups and it's been so fun and rewarding!

Here's my latest creation, based on the popular book by Laura Numeroff:

click on it to grab it

After you check this out, head over to check out all the other FREE resources being offered at:




No comments:

Post a Comment