Thursday, March 28, 2013

March Madness

March Madness, for me, has nothing to do with college basketball.
March Madness 2013 went a little something like this:

-bought a bigger house
-quickly sold our current house
-had to pack up and move out of current house over spring break
-moved into a hotel with our 4-year-old and 7-month-old

All the while I'm guiding my kiddos through 4th quarter and trying to finish some more TPT projects, woah nelly!

But the silver lining is that our hotel has a great breakfast everyday AND they make you dinner M-Th!  I've loved coming home this week and changing my clothes to go down to dinner that has not been prepared by me!
And we have a pool, hot tub & exercise room, woot woot!


We await moving into our new BIG beautiful house at the end of May, but love it here at the Marriott so far!

Since March is winding down and April is on the horizon, I'm throwing a sale over at TPT, 20% off everything!




No comments:

Post a Comment