Monday, March 11, 2013

Readers' Theater Partner Play FREEBIE

I've really been motivated recently to create more partner and trio plays for my students to use during the Read to Someone group of our Daily 6. So I was looking through my classroom library, trying to pull out some stories that lend themselves to being retold by two characters and I came across Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain...such a classic!  Do you remember seeing it on Reading Rainbow as a kid??


Someday I want to travel to West Africa and see what I've only read about in books.  I especially want to visit Senegal because I speak French and have worked with some great Senegalese people via Concordia Language Villages.



Go check out all of the great FREE activities and lessons over at
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. This is so great for my jungle unit. Thank you for sharing!
    Merinda
    Pirate Girl's Education Invasion

    ReplyDelete