Sunday, March 17, 2013

Not Too Late for St. Patrick's Day!

Even though this jolly green holiday fell on a Sunday, I'm going to let it trickle into my classroom on Monday the 18th.  I went to JoAnn's because I knew there would be some St. Patty's stuff left, and I found a few cute things to leave in the classroom (by Lucky the Leprechaun of course).


A leprechaun story has been a bee in my bonnet for the past few weeks because I was wanting to whip up a Readers' Theater play that had a leprechaun in it.  I'm pretty sure it was a level 16 DRA story from our DRA kit. 
I pieced it together best I could and came up with 


I'm sharing it as part of Manic Monday, so check it out and then go check out all the great FREEBIES!




2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Manic Monday. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely Reader's Theater play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to include a Reader's Theatre! Thank you!
    Tamra
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete