Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hooks for Books!


I've tried many different things over the years, as far as where I have my students keep their book bags.  I hit the jackpot last summer when visiting an IKEA on vacation because I found these black bags for .25 a piece!


And then it was my maternity sub, this past fall, who had (in my opinion) the ingenious idea of attaching a hook to the back of each chair for the bags to hang on!


Yes the hooks come off once in a while, but I just use a hot glue gun to reattach them.  I also put a hook on the back of each chair at my reading table so kids have a spot for their bags when they meet with me.


I'm hoping to reuse the bags from this year for my new first graders next fall.  But you could also use any old gift bag (which I have a collection of because I keep and reuse them).


I would LOVE to know if you have an ingenious idea regarding student book bags.



No comments:

Post a Comment