Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Beautiful Nails...

I'm not a girl who has her nails done, but I envy those who do.
Don't get me wrong, I love pedicures and always get one when we're going on vacation and my toes are sure to see the light of day.  But I once had a manicure and hated it, even though I love the look of well polished fingernails.  I just don't have the time or the still hand to do my nails regularly.  But I'm going to make more of an effort because I came across a new product...new for me anyway.  


A nail polish pen seems like an easy, time-saving solution!  


I started using another product again recently to make my hands/fingers/nails look and feel smooth. I bought this a while ago and kind of forgot about it and there was just a bit left.  But I saw something on Pinterest, I think, about mixing olive oil and sugar for an exfoliating hand scrub.  So I added both ingredients to what was left and now keep it in the shower so I can treat my hands daily!




No comments:

Post a Comment