Sunday, November 30, 2014

Gingerbread Palooza is almost here!

Four days off have been well spent wearing jammies, eating good food, setting up the Christmas tree, playing with my kids and getting outside in the snow we finally got.


December 1st is creeping up and I'm so excited because it's my second annual Gingerbread Palooza and it's going to be bigger and better this year and I hope to inspire you to get in on the fun!
These 4 friends will be up to their usual hijinks in our classroom for the whole month of December!  Each day when they walk in the door, my students will find them: playing with LEGOs, fishing for Goldfish, planting gingerbread seeds, sledding on our "Read to Self" chairs and many more outrageous things!  One of the best things about doing this is the daily journaling that goes along with the hijinks.  This year especially, I'm struggling to find enough time each day for writing and this will be part of their "Morning Work".

Here it is....I'm so stinkin' excited!

I've been looking HIGH and LOW for anything and everything gingerbread, so this unit is as fun as possible!




I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed time at home with family as much as I did!






No comments:

Post a Comment