Monday, November 17, 2014

I'm baaaaaaack...with a FREEBIE!

Hi, my name is Jaime and 
I haven't blogged since September...

This school year has proven to be very busy and challenging and it's been getting the best of me and kicking my butt.  But, with Thanksgiving break in sight, I'm getting my mojo back and decided to carve out time to blog and offer a FREEBIE.

I've got a few readers right now who really need to focus on fluency at school AND at home.  I purchased a fantastic leveled reading passage kit from Lakeshore Learning that helps me accomplish this in 1 minute increments each day that I do my small reading groups.
I created a self assessment rubric to go along with any passage, whether at home or at school.


But since Thanksgiving is coming up, I wanted to find a way for students to work on fluency AND learn about turkeys so we can do an informative piece later this week.  So voila

I feel like the little engine that could, seeing that Thanksgiving break is only 8 days away....but who's counting?  ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment