Saturday, July 11, 2015

Partner Plays #4 Hot Off the Press!

I've now been away from home, Alaska, for a month on vacation.  I'm ready to get home and back to reality but so sad to leave my Minnesota and all it holds dear.  This past week was spent in Montana with my in-laws.  
We had a nice, relaxing visit and I was able to get some work done on my latest batch of Partner Plays.  I absolutely love to write plays and get lost in it...giggling as I write funny lines.  I finished editing the plays en route from Billings back to Minneapolis.
Apple products rocks...and make for fantastic flights!
So go check it out and get ready to help your new batch of students improve their reading fluency AND have fun at the same time!
Click above to check it out.
Click above to check it out.
After getting up at the crack of dawn, we have 1 flight to Seattle, a 5 hour layover (during which we'll go downtown to explore for a bit), and 1 final flight to Anchorage.  Goodnight!








No comments:

Post a Comment