Friday, May 30, 2014

A Visit to the Book Store and a FREEBIE

I love Children's Literature, primarily picture books for primary aged kiddos!
I am fortunate to have TONS of books in my classroom, so I don't often go buy more books.  But here in Anchorage we have a wonderful used book store called Titlewave and I went there earlier this week to peruse the book bins in search of books I just had to have.
I found some goodies and left a happy camper.

One thing I will miss over summer vacation is reading aloud (from picture books) to my students.  I love being animated, using voices and making the story jump off the pages!  And this reminds me of a strategy I use with my students on how to choose a book for silent reading, it's called TIP.  It's a FREEBIE over at my TPT store and I hope you check it out.

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment