Sunday, November 15, 2015

Brain Breaks MENU

I know taking "brain breaks" is important during the school day but with everything we have to teach and fit in, I find myself just plowing through our lessons trying to get everything done and stay on track with pacing guides. 

But we also need to give them a break...

So I finally made the time to sit down and look into some ideas for brain breaks.  But as I looked and read up, I realized that what kids need is movement too.  So I prefer to call them brain & body breaks.  I finally decided to create my own tool and came up with a menu and a dice.  I took great ideas, tweaked some of these great ideas and created some of these great ideas myself and I'm ready to share! You can get this FREEBIE by clicking below.



Descriptions on the back for quick and easy reference.


No comments:

Post a Comment