Saturday, May 28, 2016

Saturday Apps #12: TinyPDF

Apps make the world go round....well not quite, but they do make our mobile devices go.  I stumble upon apps, I find apps on Pinterest and Facebook and seek out apps on AppsGoneFree. 

Today I'd like to feature TinyPDF by Appxy and how I use it for Readers' Theater and how it can be used for close reading.


I use this app at home with daughter because she loves to read plays but doesn't like to read otherwise.  I didn't want to have to print out and highlight scripts so I found that this app totally solves that problem!  I plan to use my classroom iPads (5) for this next year, after playing with it and getting used to it.

The first thing you need is a script to work with.  Whether you write your own, find them or purchase them (try this FREEBIE), you need to have it on the iPad you wish to use.   You can e-mail it to yourself or use


(which I recommend since I use my laptop and iPads a lot, interchangeably).

Here's how I use it









No comments:

Post a Comment