Friday, January 4, 2013

Readers' Theater: Partner Plays

I LOVE Readers' Theater!
I love taking students through the process, I love watching them perform and I especially love writing scripts to go along with good books.

I've been looking for something lately to use with my high readers that they can do independently during my Daily 6 Groups so I don't need to meet with them each day.  I've also been looking for something that will help these readers with fluency and expression.  After not finding anything, I got the idea for partner and trio Readers' Theater plays.



You can download my first one for free by clicking here.


I'm working on a set of 10 that I'll hopefully have done by the end of the weekend.  I can't wait to start using them with my high kids and hopefully eventually all of my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment