Saturday, July 20, 2013

OMG & Saturday Apps #4.5

I've been MIA for a week because OMG 
(Oh Mickey's Good!)


We took our 5-year-old on a Disney Cruise because she has been telling everyone she's going to Disney on her 5th birthday....so we had to figure out something!  We did a 3-night cruise and it was INCREDIBLE!  I could go on and on about all of the wonderful things we experienced but instead I will highly recommend you take your family :)

Now I'll get back to business, Saturday Apps!


Apps make the world go round....well not quite, but they do make our mobile devices go.  I stumble upon apps, I find apps on Pinterest and Facebook and seek out FREE apps on AppsGoneFree. 

I will share an app or two with you and include pictures or even a video.  I would love it if you would either:  share an app with us  or try out the app I've recommended and let us know what you think.  

If you share, please tell us:
* the name
* the price
* what devices it works on (iPod, iPhone, iPad, etc.)
* how you use it
* why it's worth downloading

This week I'm sharing:

Level It Books
Currently $2.99, regularly $4.99

The reason I most wanted this app was because I'm in the process of leveling my classroom library and was using a website on a student computer to find levels.  This app will make this so much quicker and easier!  I really like the "library" and "wishlist" features as well :)

So what teaching apps are making you happy right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment