Monday, June 13, 2016

Summer Vacation for Teachers

I'm so fortunate to be a teacher because I have my summers off. . .or do I?

I'm willing to wager that 1 out of 10 teachers does absolutely nothing school related from the time summer vacation begins to the time it *sniff* ends.  But 9 out of 10 teachers are thrilled to finally have time to get ready for the next school year.  We go about our summer vacationing, always thinking about something school related and then are pumped to work on it (for example: revamping the way I do small math groups because I know how I can do it even better)
the little angel sitting on one of my shoulders
But then I start to enjoy NOT having to do school work and 

the little devil sitting on my other shoulder

and before you know it




So it becomes a balancing act of enjoying the time off with getting some school stuff done before the roller coaster (that is teaching) leaves the station again.








No comments:

Post a Comment