Monday, May 27, 2013

Class Yearbook

The last writing project I do every year is a class yearbook.
Our school has a yearbook but not all of my students buy one.
So we create a yearbook together that they can take home and cherish, and it's free.

The first few pages are done by me:

                               * letter to students 
                               * weekly schedule 
                               * class list 
                               * list of special things our classroom does/has 

then each student has their own page.  
I add photos that I've taken during the year too.
Lastly, I add an autograph page at the back and voila!


I still have my own Junior High and High School Yearbooks and keep them as if they were treasures...and I hope my first graders do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment