Friday, May 10, 2013

Five For Friday!

Spring has arrived in Anchorage!

I went on a great run on Wednesday, from school, in the 60 degree sunshine...but boy my calves hurt the next day :(  

TGIF, so


1)  Remote control LED lantern light from Pier 1, woo hoo!
This is how I show kids "I'm busy" and can't be disturbed at the moment.


My cuties Skyping grandpa

Doing a Mother's Day art project....art doesn't happen often in my room because I'm a neat freak, but they had fun and did a great job!

Our 3rd annual kids' triathlon that I and another teacher started, so EXCITED!








1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie!
    So nice to find your blog through the 5 for Friday linky! I love your common core cheat sheet! Thank you so much! I pinned it too! So happy to be a new follower!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete