Monday, May 13, 2013

My Little Girl is 5!

I have a 5-year-old....I still can't believe it!
Next fall my little girl will be a Kindergartener and everything will change.

We both have a sweet tooth!
Last night I put together a photo montage set to music of her life thus far and cried happy tears as I relived so many wonderful memories. This girl is SO much like me it's crazy, for better or for worse.  I've loved watching her grow and change and have delighted at the many teachable moments and discoveries we've had together.  It's awesome to be a teacher and a mom at the same time! 

She cracks me up with her kookiness!
I am so excited that she will be coming to my school next fall and am taking on a student teacher so I can go volunteer in her classroom for the 6 weeks when I have to give over total control.


Mother's hold their children's hands for a while, their hearts forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment