Thursday, August 8, 2013

Let's try this again!

I got an idea from Kristen Smith over 

She's releasing a new product and is giving away a free copy of it to someone who leaves her a comment and is chosen at random.  I'm sure many of you either do that on your blogs with your products or have seen it before but it's new for me (blushing).  I'd like to do the same thing but with a TwIsT...


I'd love for you to check out this new resource by downloading a preview over at my TPT store.  But I'd also love to give a few away....yep, a few!  
So here's what to do:

1) Go on over to my classroom website.
2) Figure out "Where in the world did I get engaged?"

3) E-mail me your answer: firstgradebloom@gmail.com

4)  I'll give away 10 of them (the first 5 who e-mail me and then draw 5 randomly) and e-mail it to you!


I'm excited to see how this works :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment