Sunday, January 19, 2014

Read to Someone: Partner Plays

We added 'Read to Someone' to our Daily 5 reading groups when we got back from winter vacation recently.  With that new routine going well, I added Partner Plays this week for kids to try.  I had these three available
which are based on the two books by Laura Numeroff.  The third one I wrote myself and now want to write another one because they're funny to read and fun to write!
I keep all the Partner Plays in folders in this bin that is attached to the wall next to our classroom library.
I'm sharing them for Manic Monday and you can get them for free by clicking on the photo above.
I hope your students have as much fun with them and improve their fluency like my students are doing!







1 comment:

  1. These are so cute, Jaime! I've made many of this type with my own first graders, and they do love them! Thanks for sharing these at Manic Monday.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete