Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

2014 is here!  It's an even numbered year and the year of the horse, so I hope your new year gets off to a great start.  Do you have a resolution?  I don't usually make resolutions (because I don't usually keep them) but I like to think of it as, "Things I'd Like to Do This Year".  One of those things is to write more Readers' Theater scripts.  That's my thing, my comfort zone, my niche.  I just love writing and this type of writing is fun for me and benefits my students (and many others out there).  I want to hook as many people as I can on doing Readers' Theater in the classroom!  And it doesn't just have to be a whole class activity.  This year I've been using scripts a lot with my small guided reading groups and kids LOVE it!

Here's a freebie to get you hooked :-)
2013 was the year of "Partner & Trio Plays" for me.

Click on me to get me!


And....







No comments:

Post a Comment