Monday, December 30, 2013

The time is always right to do what is right. ~MLK Jr.

I'm so happy and proud to share that I've finished my Martin Luther King Jr. project!

This Readers' Theater pack includes 3 plays that detail the life of Martin Luther King Jr. and his message of peaceful problem solving.


In this day and age, the responsibility of teaching our youth morals falls more and more on the teacher.  It really does take a village though and many of us are fortunate that our students come from stable homes with dedicated parents.  But many of us also go above and beyond to make up for parents who, for one reason or another, aren't or can't give their all to their children.  

I know it might be cheesy, but that Whitney Houston song is playing in my head right now, "I believe the children are our future.  Teach them well and let them lead the way.  Show them all the beauty they possess inside."

This is the last Monday of 2013, make it a good one!


P.S.  I have to give a shoutout to Melonheadz Illustrations for the fabulous MLK images I was privileged enough to use!!  Some Alaskan treats are coming your way Nikki!  Please go check out her FaBuLoUs clipart by clicking on the clip below!!



No comments:

Post a Comment