Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Life Cycle of a .....

Humans, plants, butterflies, fish, frogs and the list goes on and on of things that have a life cycle.  First, next, then, finally is how it goes...over and over and over again.  I've been working on more Readers' Theater scripts, diving more into non-fiction.  As I started brainstorming ideas it hit me--snowmen have a life cycle too and that's what children are having fun building right now (if you live in snowy regions).  I'm excited to share this with you
We are going to do a snowman theme for the month of January and this will fit perfectly with all the other wonderful snowman stories I'm going to read!
And I'm doing something for this script that I've NEVER done before....I made an mp3 recording of the script (complete with music) that you get a link for, if you download the whole package.

Can't wait to go back to school and get my snowman theme on!  I've been pinning snowman activities, lessons and art project like crazy!









No comments:

Post a Comment