Friday, August 1, 2014

Homework Note FREEBIE

Can you believe it's already August 1st?!  My niece, down in Georgia, started her first day of school today....waaaaaay early I'd say.  I still have another week and a half before I report back but I think I'm going to go in next week and start putting my classroom together.

Being that it's Friday, I'm linking up to 


which is hosted by Fern, from Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!

Here is a cute, funny note that your students can take home to let their parents know that their homework was not turned in on time and needs to be.


 I finally jumped in and joined Instagram and Google+.  I'm getting the hang of them and having fun!  Come check it out and follow me :-)


Woah, those images are HUGE....sorry!  Actually, their size goes to show how excited I am for you come to check me out and follow me :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment