Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Iditarod 2015

Even though I'll get to see the "ceremonial" start of the Iditarod in downtown Anchorage, due to the lack of snow (I know, this is Alaska, I can't believe it) they have moved the re-start to Fairbanks.

Click to visit the official website.

If you're in the Lower 48 (what we call the rest of the country) and are going to follow the "Last Great Race", check out my Iditarod pack on TPT.


You can also check out this FREEBIE to see what you think.


And stayed tuned to find out how to win an Iditarod 2015 memorabilia pack.  Last year I kept all of the newspaper articles, pamphlets and magazines that I could get my hands on...as well as some dog booties from one of the race dogs!  I sent this whole pack to an elementary teacher in Canada and I'm going to do it again :-)




  

No comments:

Post a Comment