Saturday, March 7, 2015

Zoobs!





 Have you seen that 80's movie about a night custodian and a female thief who get locked in Target overnight and have TONS of fun?  Well if I could get locked in a store overnight I would choose either Target or Over the Rainbow Toys! 


 I went into OTRT this afternoon to get a birthday present for my daughter's friend.  This toy store is THE best and has many, many toys and games that would be great for a primary classroom.  I've spent lots of money already this year getting things for my small math groups, especially the building group.  This time I discovered Zoobs and am in LOVE...not with the name though.  These are connectable AND moveable building pieces...take that LEGOs.
                     
There are 5 different pieces that differ slightly from one another.
                                            

                                        

This kit comes with 6 guidebooks that show how to create certain things.
                                              
My daughter and I had so much fun playing with them.  I made a little video to show you more.
I can't wait to introduce students to Zoobs after spring break...although I might end up playing with them more than my students!

Much thanks to the 2 apps I used to make this video and add music to it...one of my FAVE songs of all time (BINGO BANGO by Basement Jaxx)!

Perfect Video
Instavideo (adds music, which can be edited)




No comments:

Post a Comment