Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Small Reading Groups REVISITED

Another school year has come to an end and, if you're like me, you soak up summer vacation BUT a small part of your brain is already thinking about the next school year...  
Summer is like a passive reflexion time for me.  I don't write anything down, but think about lots of stuff and how I can do things better, differently or completely new.  One of these things is my Small Reading Groups because we absolutely loved them but I know they can be even better.  Click here for my original post from back in March.

The reason I'm revisiting this topic is because I just posted a new video on my YouTube channel about how these groups work and are set up (from the teacher's point of view) and it all revolves around these awesome little magnetic boards.


 
Here are quick links to the various small reading groups I do:


No comments:

Post a Comment