Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday Apps #3

Welcome to
   
Apps make the world go round....well not quite, but they do make our mobile devices go.  I stumble upon apps, I find apps on Pinterest and Facebook and seek out FREE apps on AppsGoneFree.  Some of these apps are so awesomely useful to me as a teacher that I wanted to start a weekly Linky Party to share the love and encourage others to do the same!

I will share an app or two with you and include pictures or even a video.  I would love it if you would either:  share an app with us (either by linking up -or- leaving a comment with info.) or try out the app I've recommended and let us know what you think.  Apps can be free or cost money.

If you link up, please tell us:
* the name
* the price
* what devices it works on (iPod, iPhone, iPad, etc.)
* how you use it
* why it's worth downloading

This week I'm sharing

The CommonCore App
This app is free and works on all things i.  You can search for many things related to the Common Core State Standards.
The main page
Categories
      
The standards list, by strand.
An explanation of one specific standard.


When I'm creating new lessons, activities or teaching resources that involve the CCSS, I find myself pulling out my phone and opening this app.  It's very handy and helpful!



No comments:

Post a Comment