Sunday, November 24, 2013

Turkey FREEBIE

This week is short and sweet and I'm ditching curriculum in lieu of Thanksgiving fun (math, reading and writing of course)!

This freebie will be 1 of 5 art rotations that my students will do on Tuesday morning.  I'm having a great time finding and creating art projects for my kids to do as I hardly ever do art in my room but am embracing the importance and fun of it!

Click to get it!
I'm linking up with the fabulous Charity Preston over at
So go check this one out and then head over and take a peek at some more freebies!




2 comments:

  1. I agree with your thought - when it is a short week before a holiday it isn't worth fighting it - better to go with it! Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Maniac Monday. Thank you for this wonderful freebie. My students will love this Thanksgiving activity!

    ReplyDelete