Sunday, November 17, 2013

Writing Dude

He's my favorite dude...with writing attitude:
Over a year ago I decided to turn all of my 'foundational' writing lessons into Smartboard lessons to better engage and motivate my young writers.  I knew I needed a mascot so, who better than a cool talking pencil.  Writing Dude was born! 

If you're intrigued by this dude with writing attitude, take a peek at his very first (free) lesson: Spacing.


I have a MEGA pack, 13 lessons total, over at my TPT store.  Or you can buy them individually to suit your needs.  There is another FREE one in there too :-) And I've created a new lesson and it'll be FREE....so stay tuned and I'll post it here tomorrow!  Speaking of tomorrow, all my Writing Dude lessons will be on sale (15% off) from Monday November 18 to Wednesday November 20!








No comments:

Post a Comment